Privacy Notice and Contact Information
Controller name and contact information
This Privacy Notice applies to the processing of your personal data by Venturebruck GmbH, Vulkanplatz 22, 8048 Zürich.For questions or requests related to data processing by Venturebruck GmbH, you may revert by mail to the address below or write to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data processing activities and data processing purposes when visiting our website
When you visit our website at www.venturebruck.com, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• name and URL of the retrieved file,
• website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• evaluation of system security and stability, as well as
• for other administrative purposes.
Within the scope of application of the GDPR, our legal basis for processing the above listed data is art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is in line with the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
We use tracking tools to ensure a user-friendly design and a continuous optimization of our website. We use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate the records for the purpose of optimising our sites and offers. Within the scope of application of the GDPR,our use of the tracking measures listed below is based on our legitimate interests according to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the information on the corresponding tracking tools below.
For the purpose of the continuous optimization of our pages and its design, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website contains information such as
• browser type/version,• the operating system used,
• referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• time of the server request
is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is then set to prevent future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must reset the opt-out cookie.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found on the Google Analytics Helpsite
Sharing of data
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent (in the scope of the GDPR, the justification in art. 6 para. 1 lit. a is authoritative in this case),
• the disclosure is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protecting the non-disclosure of your data (in the scope of the GDPR, the justification of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f is authoritative in this case),
• in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer (in the scope of the GDPR, the justification according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is decisive in this case), and
• this is legally permissible and necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you (in the scope of application of the GDPR, the justification according to art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR is decisive in this case).
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
• request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
• to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing;
• Within the scope of the GDPR, you also have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us based on consent or a contract in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible (Art. 20 GDPR);
• If our data processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future;
• to complain to a supervisory authority. In Switzerland, you can contact the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (www.edoeb.admin.ch) and outside Switzerland, the supervisory authority responsible for your concerns.
Within the scope of application of the GDPR, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, provided that your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR and provided that there are reasons for the objection that arise from your particular situation or that the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
For withdrawing consent or objecting to any data processing as described above, simply send an e-mail with your specific request to email@example.com
No Offer, no Obligation
The information published on the Website is for your information only. It is not intended to constitute legal advice and no attorney-client relationship, or any other contractual relation is established by the use of such information.
Neither the information nor any opinion expressed on the Website constitutes legal advice by Venturebruck GmbH or any of its partners and employees. None of the services referred to in the Website is available to persons resident in any state or territory where such services would be contradictory to local law or regulation. The information in the Website is descriptive of Venturebruck GmbH as a whole and the services described may not be available to or suitable for you.
Although Venturebruck GmbH has taken all reasonable care that the information published on the Website was accurate at the time of publication, no representation or warranty (including liability towards third parties), expressed or implied, is made that the information and opinions expressed on the Website are accurate, complete or up to date. Venturebruck GmbH is not utilising the Website to provide legal or other advice to you or any other party, and no information or material on the Website is to be relied upon for the purpose of making or communicating legal or other decisions. Please consult qualified personnel before taking any legal decision.
The information and opinions published on the Website are provided without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. Venutrebruck GmbH further assumes no responsibility for, and makes no warranties that, functions contained on the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the servers that make it available will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Venturebruck GmbH be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the access or use of, or the inability to access or use, the information published on the Website.
Venturebruck GmbH has not reviewed any of the websites which link to the Website and is not responsible for the content of off-site pages or any other websites linked from or linking to the Website. Following links to any off-site pages or other websites shall be at your own risk.
Venturebruck GmbH emphasizes that it is not obliged to accept orders for any business proceedings such as legal advice etc. transmitted by this Website (special agreements between you and Venturebruck GmbH reserved).
No Data Security
Please note that e-mail communication and browsing the internet is neither confidential nor secure due to technical reasons. To date, we are unable to safeguard the attorney-client privilege for e-mail communication or visits to this Website. Please do not send us any confidential information via e-mail.
By sending an e-mail to Venturebruck GmbH. you explicitly agree and accept that Venturebruck GmbH may answer your query via e-mail and therefore will not be able to safeguard the attorney-client privilege with regard to the subject matters communicated via e-mail.
The entire content of this Website, in particular the online publications, is subject to copyright of Venturebruck GmbH and/or the author(s) named. The copyrights of third parties are reserved. The material is freely accessible for browsing purposes only. Explicit reference to Venturebruck GmbH must be made in the event that the material, or any part thereof, is reproduced in any form, whether written or electronic. Furthermore, any re-publication of this material for any public or commercial purpose requires prior written consent of Venturebruck GmbH.